Traditional Kerala Kasavu Saree specially designed with Dancing peacock design in Pallu
Fabric : Tissu Cotton
Work : Mural print
• Blouse Piece Attached.
• On the both sides 2 inches of golden border are available.
• Certainly, wear this sari for all traditional occasions.
• Best suited for all traditional occasions.
Saree Type : Kerala Kasavu with traditional Mural Print
colour : Golden cream colour
Border : Yes
Border Colour: Golden
Length : 6.25 Meters
Height : Standard
Package : 1 Saree with blouse piece attached
Contents : Kasavu Saree specially designed with Dancing peacock with blouse piece attached
*Note : Blouse in the Image is for Representation Purpose Only
Brand : N/A
Seller : N/A
Weight : N/A
Washable : Yes
Material : Cotton
Care label : Standard
Warranty : N/A
• Best quality
• Reasonable price
• Beautiful with perfect finishing
• Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
Kerala Kasavu saree is a cultural handloom saree of Kerala made of pure cotton. This artwork presented on the sari symbolized and defined the personality and the cultural aspect of women who had their cultural roots deep in the soil of Kerala.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.