Shakha Pola Set - 10APO1312
Traditional ornament for all married ladies. Beautiful Shakha and Pola set of bangles with simple and gorgeous look.
2 Shakha + 2 Pola
• Shakha: Pure conch shell
• Pola: Red corals
• Shakha: White and light inner yellowish
• Pola: Red
• Original - Shakha made of conch shells and Pola are made of red corals
• Designed by Kolkata artisans
• Pride of Bengali culture
• Stylish with perfect finishing
• Can be wore in any occasion like wedding, festive, casual & traditional ceremonies
Shakha, Pola and Loha are symbols of Bengali Hindu married women. It is also widely accepted religious marriage symbol by other Hindu married women. Shakha and Pola are worn in both the hands. As per believe in Hindu Society, wearing these bards off bad omens. As per Bengali tradition, at the morning of the marriage day, the mother of the bride presents the Shakha and the Pola to the bride and she wears them.