Rejuvenating Rose Clay Face Mask will not only enlighten your skin, but also delivers nourishing moisture to your skin cells and shields your skin from the sun. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce skin irritation. Unveil even-tone, soft skin with this lightweight refreshing and soothing mask!
Ingredients :- Rose Clay, Coconut milk powder, Flexseed powder, Aloevera powder, Cocoa Powder
- For sensitive skins
- Restoration of pores and skin
How to Use:- Take approximately a spoonful of mask in a glass bowl. Add a few drops of normal water or rose water to make into a paste like consistency and apply a thin layer on face & neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 mins and rinse it off gently with lukewarm water and dry with a soft towel. Use twice or thrice in a week for good results.
- Rose clay gently coaxes excess oil out of your skin to help prevent clogged pores and promote skin health. It gently cleanses and draws out impurities while moisturizing.
- Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Aloe Vera's anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera gel and powder even encourage regeneration of skin tissue.
- Cocoa powder can be used to maintain skin health due to flavanols. Flavanols decrease the harmful effects of UV rays to skin while enhancing elasticity and hydration.
- Highly concentrated antioxidants found in flaxseed help protect skin against free-radicals and UV rays. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and irritation and encourage skin cells to heal more quickly.