Rosy Face Mask
Rejuvenating Rose clay Face Mask will not only enlighten your skin, It also delivers nourishing moisture to your skin cells and shields your skin from the sun. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce skin irritation. Unveil even-tone, soft skin with this lightweight refreshing and soothing mask.Target concerns
- For sensitive skins
- Restoration of pores and skin
Take approximately a spoonful of mask in a glass bowl. Add a few drops of normal water or rose water to make into a paste like consistency and apply a thin layer on face & neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 mins and rinse it off gently with lukewarm water and dry with a soft towel. Use twice or thrice in a week for good results.
Rose Clay, Coconut milk powder, Flexseed powder, Aloevera powder, Cocoa PowderBenefits
- Rose clay gently coaxes excess oil out of your skin to help prevent clogged pores and promote skin health. It gently cleanses and draws out impurities while moisturizing.
- Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Aloe Vera's anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera gel and powder even encourage regeneration of skin tissue.
- Cocoa powder can be used to maintain skin health due to flavanols. Flavanols decrease the harmful effects of UV rays to skin while enhancing elasticity and hydration.
- Highly concentrated antioxidants found in flaxseed help protect skin against free-radicals and UV rays. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and irritation and encourage skin cells to heal more quickly.