Face Mask include helps clear your skin, brighten your skin, solution for oily skin, great for hydrating dry skin, protect your skin from breaking out, restores the skin balance, has anti-microbial properties, prevents against skin diseases, oxygenating your skin cells, regulates sebum production and completely organic.
Ingredients :- Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite Clay, Turmeric powder, Activated Charcoal, Aloevera powder , Cocoa Powder
How to Use:-Take approximately a spoonful of mask in a glass bowl. Add a few drops of normal water or rose water to make into a paste like consistency and apply a thin layer on face & neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 mins and rinse it off gently with lukewarm water and dry with a soft towel. Use twice or thrice in a week for good results.
- Rhassoul clay is rich in magnesium and potassium. Anecdotally, many skincare gurus swear that magnesium can be absorbed through your skin barrier to fight acne, cleanse impurities, and improve skin elasticity.
- Bentonite clay's adsorbent power may be helpful in treating acne breakouts and oily skin. The clay can help remove sebum, or oil, from the skin's surface, and it may also have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts.
- The antibacterial properties of activated charcoal, however, may help lift bacteria from the pores. This may help with reducing acne and improving overall skin complexion.
- The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric powder can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
- Aloe vera's anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera gel and powder even encourage regeneration of skin tissue.
- Cocoa powder can be used to maintain skin health due to flavanols. Flavanols decrease the harmful effects of UV rays to skin while enhancing elasticity and hydration.