Immensely nourishing and moisturizing, this oil helps to improve your dry skin while promoting your natural look to be more soft and smooth for dry or depleted skin.
- Restoration of skin nutrients
- For Dry skin
How to Use
Add a few drops of the essential oil to your favourite body oil and massage your damp skin after a shower.Or, Add a few drops of the body oil to it. Use upward strokes on the body for a relaxing massage.
Apricot Kernel oil, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed essential oil
- Oils are concentrated, long-lasting, and effective moisturizers.
- Our oils sink in deeply to moisturize and nourish with antioxidants and vitamins, which work to hydrate dry skin and give it a radiant glow.
- Grapeseed oil is a good source of vitamin E. It is a vitamin that works as a fat-soluble antioxidant, which helps protect your cells.
- This oil makes a great massage oil. It has little-to-no odor and a smooth, silky texture without being greasy.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Awakens your senses and leaves your skin silky smooth.