This is the most refreshing of all our toner waters, to tone and balance the skin. This is perfect to use as a spritz in the summer to cool down, or any time of year when you want to feel refreshed.
- Hydrates the skin
- For normal skin
How to Use
Spray directly on to your face to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Keep your eyes closed when spraying and place the bottle a few inches away from your face. It can be use as a makeup removal. Spray the mist on a cotton swab and gently cleanse your face with it to remove dirt and make up. Use the toner regularly after cleansing your face.
Rose Water, Witch Hazel (alcohol Free) Alovera Gel, Vegetable glycerin, Lavender essential oil
- Rose water has natural anti-aging and calming properties. It is known to soothe skin and reduce redness.
- The anti-inflammatory nature of Aloe Vera minimizes scarring and fastens the process of healing.
- Soothes and heals the skin with its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Works well due to its astringent properties.
- Witch hazel contains something called tannins—which naturally offer astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. “So it's a toner that more deeply cleanses skin by removing surface oils and bacteria, but also a calming active ingredient.