Face scrubs repairs your skin by rejuvenating your skin cells, reduces acne breakouts and eventually gives you a spot free clear skin. A face scrub is as essential for every skin. Using a facial scrub can make your skin feel beautiful, youthful, soft, and like it's glowing. Unlike a regular soap or cleanser, a facial scrub uses small particles, beads, or chemicals to get rid of the old skin cells and make way for new ones in a process known as exfoliation.
How to Use
- Removes dead cells
- Rejuvenation and Restoration of skin cells
Take approximately a spoonful of scrub on your palm. Add a few drops of normal water if needed to make into a paste like consistency and apply a thin layer on face and neck. Scrub it on your face for sometime and rinse it off gently with water and dry with a soft towel. Use twice or thrice in a week for good results.
Dry Rose Petals, Rosehip oil, Granulated Sugar, coconut oil, Rose water
- Gently fades away dead skin cells for soft & supple-looking skin with improved texture and even tone.
- It improves the skin's natural firmness and keeps it hydrated.
- Natural exfoliation with rosehip oil can help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing, vibrant skin. That's because rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover.
- Rose water has natural anti-aging and calming properties. It is known to soothe skin and reduce redness.
- Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer.It Can Kill Harmful Bacteria.It Is an Effective exfoliant. .Coconut Oil Has Antioxidant Properties. Sugar Prevents Ingrown Hair.